Originally native to Brazil where it is referred to as the “Mushroom of the Gods”, Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) is a mushroom that grows on trees, with long strand-like features that look similar to a mane. As mushrooms have been used medicinally throughout history, recent studies on Lion’s Mane have shown it to be neuroprotective and have beneficial properties on the nervous system. The pol saccharides found in the cell walls of Lion’s Mane are the bioactive compounds responsible for the health benefits it imparts. These compounds help to increase cognition, providing mental focus and clarity, as well as helping to manage stress and mood.* This balance helps the brain regulate and function properly and more efficiently. Along with helping to increase cognition, the polysaccharides in Lion’s Mane also help stimulate the expression of Nerve Growth Factor (NGF), which supports the regrowth of neurons and the overall health of the nervous system.*
- 2 Vegetarian Capsules providing 1g of Organic Lion’s Mane Mushroom (Hericium erinaceus) derived from mycelium and fruiting body.
- U.S. Grown
- Standardized to 55% polysaccharides, 550 mg
- Contains No: sugar, salt, dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, preservatives, artificial colors, or artificial flavors.
- Gluten Free, Non GMO, and Vegan
- Contains nootropic compounds from both the fruiting body (hericenones and amycenone) and the mycelium (erinacine) that support memory, focus & brain health.*
- Helps strengthen memory and concentration as well as enhance cognitive abilities.*
- The polysaccharides of the Lion’s Mane mushroom could help induce neuronal differentiation and promote neuronal survival.*
- Helps support a healthy anti-inflammatory response.*
- May promote healthy circulation.*
- The polysaccharides from Lion’s Mane have been shown to fight fatigue.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Contains No sugar, salt, dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
|Ingredients: Organic Lion’s Mane (Hericum erinaceus) 1000 mg ** Mushroom Fruiting Body & Mycelium Powder (Standardized to 40% polysaccharides|
|Ingredients country of origin: USA|
|Manufacturer country: USA|
|Amount: 60 vegan capsules|
|Bruto weight: 90g (0.2lb)|
|Usage: As a dietary supplement, adults take two (2) capsules daily, or as directed by a health care professional. Can be taken with food or on an empty stomach.|
|Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.|
Warning: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
The Science Behind This Product
Lion's Mane Mushroom for Recognition Memory. A study showed that two-month oral supplementation with H. erinaceus reversed the age-decline of recognition memory.
Lion’s Mane Mushroom for Cognitive Functions. Scientists speculate that various chemical compounds, including hericenones, in the mushroom have multiple effects on the brain's neural networks and improve cognitive functions.
Lion's Mane Mushroom for Depression and Anxiety. Study results show that Lion's mane mushroom intake can reduce depression and anxiety.
Lion's Mane Mushroom for Neuro-Healthy Aging. Research has revealed the potential of H. erinaceus extract as an effective complementary therapy to traditional geriatric treatments, highlighting its impressive efficacy in non-pharmacological approaches.